Friday, November 20, 2009

The Sting

The U. S. Senate gets a chance, tomorrow at 8:00 pm eastern, to save my life. They will, with the passage of this debacle, be sentencing me to death if it passes. Given the Bamster's chief medical advisor Dr. Death Ezekiel Emanuels', who covets the use to medical funds for younger people, position on health care for the elderly, we older folks are staring at a future of government bureaucrats determining our medical needs. I suspect, with good cause, funds will be provided in the very beginning of this liberal smorgasbord of congressional spending orgasm, but will soon be rationed as the shortage of doctors and nurses increases, the inclusion of everyone in the United States, and the increase of our Federal deficit by trillions of dollars thereby laying at the steps of our great grandchildren, a sum which will forever encumber them. All of this done in the name of compassion to give 12 million people, a 5% portion of the non participants in a medical plan, cradle to grave medical insurance. Notice I did not say coverage, I said Insurance. Bring to me a person who has been refused treatment and I'll give to you a complete change in my position. Since the prospect is dim, to say the least, I remain adamantly opposed to any such take over. I must, without reservation, implore you to contact your senator today. This vote tomorrow will not affect the youngest of our citizenry immediately but will, in a short amount of time, wrap the medical noose around our necks while promulgating freedom from medical treatment worry.

No comments: